Earth Art granite is an investment in your home.
Basic practices will protect your investment and assist in keeping a brand-new appearance.
CLEAN UP SPILLS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
• Wipe dry with a paper towel or cloth followed by a quick cleaning with Earth Art Kitchen & Bath Clean & Revitalize
USE TRIVETS & CUTTING BOARDS
• Heat- Trivets protect your countertops from an immediate
temperature change from cool to excessive heat. By
placing hot items on a trivet, not directly on the granite,
you will extend the life of your natural stone.
• Cutting- Knives will dull over time when cutting directly on
your stone. A cutting board will keep you from needing to sharpen
your cutlery, and ruining your kitchen tools.
USE COASTERS & PLACE MATS
• Coasters and place mats will protect your new tops from
food and drink spills.
• You can safely clean your new stone countertops with water and dish soap.
• RECOMMENDED- Earth Art Kitchen & Bath Clean & Revitalize is a WATER BASED solution that will not contaminate your family’s meals with solvents/chemicals.
• Earth Art Kitchen & Bath Clean & Revitalize is a proven cleaning and protection product that can be used daily on your Granite, Marble and Quartz countertops.
• Using Earth Art Kitchen & Bath Clean & Revitalize keeps your countertops beautiful and clean while protecting and enhancing the original Earth Art Kitchen & Bath Sealer application.
• Avoid using non-recommended cleaners.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners.
• Avoid acidic cleaners.
• All stones are not created equal. It is recommended that you seal your Earth Art Granite every 2-3 years.
• Earth Art Kitchen & Bath does offer a WORRY FREE 25 year sealer, which includes a 25 year warranty against staining as an affordable upgrade.
Using the tools and methods above will maintain the original beauty and extend the life of your stone countertops. These simple practices will ease your mind and let you enjoy your new space with family and friends for years to come.